Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! 2018, wow, I just can't even believe it's here!  I feel like the hubs and I just found out we were pregnant in 2015!  Crazy how time flies when you're having fun.

I don't really believe in New Year's resolutions, but I do resolve to blog more often about more interesting topics so hopefully I can get some followers that can relate to things I am going through.  I may start to review the products I use for Marlo and hope to help others find things that work for them and their babies. 

Another resolution I have is to get a handle on my anxiety.  I have started with a new therapist and she is wonderful!  She has already given me some tools for my toolbox in order to calm myself down when I feel like I am getting anxious, and we've only met once!  And guess what, these things work!  She assured me she feels that my anxiety can be helped without the use of medication, (which only causes me more anxiety!)  I have found that I have a fear of medication!  I meet with a psychiatrist later this week, and we will see what he has to say, but hopefully he's willing to work with my fear and give the talk therapy thing a try first.

I've also been keeping myself extremely busy, and it was helpful that the month of December was the 12 Days of Fitness at our YMCA.  I was able to not only get my 12 days, but got a handle on my fitness which I feel is a great way to start off the new year!  I've found that I am enjoying Zumba again, and I also tried PIYO which was a blast!  For those of you that don't know, PIYO is a mix between pilates and yoga, and really works muscle groups I didn't even know I had!

Share your New Years resolutions with me, I'd love to hear some of them!  May you all be healthy and prosperous in 2018.  (I talk like I have followers, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment